- Travel Counsellors - Claire Summers
- Elegance Baloon Design and Decoration
- Phil Watson (Sports & Remedial Massage)
Travel Counsellors - Claire Summers
Founded in 1994 Travel Counsellors currently has over 1300 travel consultants who work from home with the support of over 200 staff at the company’s head office in Bolton. The company also operates in Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, South Africa, USA and Australia.
Travel Counsellors unique financial trust ensures that everything you book is fully financially protected in the event of a supplier failure, giving you complete peace of mind.
To help raise money for your club, we have agreed to set up an incentive scheme, whereby with every booking made through me, a donation will be made to use towards the club’s running costs.
We believe this to be an exciting venture and hope that it will help to raise some much needed funds for your club.
I can organise the following for you with one simple phone call and all at no extra cost:
- UK Holidays and Weekend Breaks
- City Breaks
- Overseas Holidays including Skiing and Snowboarding or Golf Trips
- Cruises (sailing from UK or abroad)
- Spa Breaks
- Sporting Trips Abroad – Grand Prix, Cricket, Football, Rugby, Golf, etc
- Weddings and Honeymoons Abroad
- Honeymoon Gift Registry – where your guests pay for your honeymoon
- Hen and Stag Nights
- Conference Facilities and Corporate Fun or Team Building Days
- Flight Only
- Cruises (sailing from UK or abroad)
- Tailor Made Itineraries
- Activity Holidays – cooking, trekking, cycling, walking, wine tours, etc
I can often beat internet prices by dynamically packaging together the separate elements of a holiday, i.e. sourcing flights, accommodation and transfers using our direct relationships with thousands of hotels thereby cutting out middleman pricing.
You will receive personal one-to-one customer service and you will only ever speak to me and I am available anytime – weekdays, evenings and weekends. I will look after you during your holiday should it be necessary, for instance, in light of events such as the ash cloud.
Friends and family members are also eligible for the scheme. Just pass on my details and ask them to quote ‘BBHC’. I will do the rest and the incentive scheme will grow and the club will continue to flourish.
If you would like any further information on how Travel Counsellors can help you or for an informal chat about future travel plans, please
- call me on 0845 058 7312 or
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
- visit my website www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/claire.summers
Please remember to quote ‘BBHC’.
I look forward to helping you with your holiday and travel arrangements.
Personal Travel Counsellor
As our name suggests we provide decorative balloon designs and arrangements for a wide variety of events and occasions.
Be it a birthday, wedding, Bar Mitzvah, corporate event or grand opening, we aim to provide a personal service to suit your taste, budget and venue.
Elegance is based in the South East, covering Kent, London and the surrounding counties.
Once again, thank you for visiting, have a look around and if you see something you like, give us a call or drop us an e-mail.
We hope to hear from you soon.
For further enquiries, please:
- Phone Hayley Patrick on 07958 313 717
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Visit our website at http://www.eleganceballoons.co.uk
Phil Watson (Sports & Remedial Massage)
Do you have muscular tension, soreness, stress, fatigue,
Then you could benefit from a Sports Massage.
What is Sports & Remedial Massage?
Sports and Remedial Massage is a deep treatment that loosens up tight muscles, breaks up adhesions in muscle fibres, and generally focuses on restoring and maintaining the full functionality of your muscles. It helps muscles heal effectively, perform better and prevents injury.
are Soft Tissue injuries?
Soft Tissue injuries relate to muscles, tendons and ligaments. Sports & Remedial Massage is aimed at addressing both the prevention and treatment of these injuries. Over 80% of all injuries are related to soft tissue, and over 60% of doctors' appointments relate to soft tissue problems.
Phil Watson can be contacted on 07769 931462 (m)
Special rates for BBHC Club Members